LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Price offer adjustments/percentage due to Global Crisis (Corona Virus) ???

• Creator
    Topic
    Julie Hsu
    Participant

Price offer adjustments/percentage due to Global Crisis (Corona Virus) ???

How is everyone adjusting their offers for land and houses, due to the global crisis / stock markets plummeting , etc?

I was ready to send out a land and house mailer, but now I should adjust my offers?

What percentage are you offering NOW? on Land? On Houses?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Daniel F. Harb
    Participant
    Pro

Hello Julie…

I work in medicine and there is a great deal of “Alarmism.” Of course we need to be cautious, but the “powers that be” never let a good crisis go to waste.

It is worth Billions of Dollars. (To them)

Don’t be like the lemmings and go “Over the Cliff.” Business as usual. These things have gone on since the Dawn of Man and will continue until this World is no longer.

Keep calm and cool and
    “Get Those Mailers Out!”

Best!

~Daniel

Julie Hsu
    Participant
    Pro

Hello Daniel,

I really appreciate it. Now I have more confidence to “Get Those Mailers Out!”

Thanks again.

Julie

Jill DeWit
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

Hi @juliemekohsu,

I appreciate your concern and I love Daniel’s advice. No change to pricing your offers & keep doing what we do best. (Buy & sell quickly.)

Glad you are here!

Jill

Daniel F. Harb
    Participant
    Pro

Awesome, Julie!

There you have it! The “Gospel of Jill!”

Steven and Jill “Wrote the Book” on this Business, and honestly, you just keep sitting at the feet of Steven & Jill and absorb! One of the things that I loved (and still love!), about the LA program, and especially the fine~tuned offer letters, is right out of the gate, the offer letter states “We want to buy your property!” No mincing words! Boom! 💥

Love it!

20 years experience… Love what they do..
    Absolutely love and coach their members…Millionaires….
    (When is the “Jack and Jill Show going to start! Ha! Waiting…..😁😎🙌)

Does it get any better!!!

(Get The Mail Out!!!)

Best to you, Julie!

~Daniel

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

I bet some old mailers call in. Bet some extra may take us up on new mailers too that would not of in the past.

Now we got 0% interest rates. Banks don’t need to keep 10% on reserve. Wow that is ringing the free money bell. Real Estate loves free money the numbers work so much better.

I want some interest only deals on free money those deals will sing.

Build it buy it make it whatever the deal is long as its not big offices or something that concentrates people anymore let’s go for it.

Daniel F. Harb
    Participant
    Pro

Hello Julie!

(Post number #2!)

Just to recap: Don’t believe anybody that says your land business is going to slow down! It is what you make it.

Yes, adjustments might be necessary, but keep on “Keeping On!” Get the offers in the mail! Full steam ahead. 👌

Case in point: Just received a $1,000.00
    “Lock Fee” on a $26,000.00 sale.

Sweet little $15,000.00 profit!!

(Twice a month, that’s all I ask!!!)

Cheers, Julie, and “Best of Profits!”

~Daniel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris
    Participant

If things continue the direction they are going, I would be surprised if the properties you own will sell as quickly. Investors will be picking up properties at steals but people will be more in a savings mode so in the coming months. I’m suspecting you will have issues trying to sell them full price at the same pace, but would be interested to hear updates on this matter in the coming weeks or even months.

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Seems like Rural Vacant Land is the place to be. Get out of the city get away from people should be the sales pitch. Offers seem to be still coming in .

No school, No job go look at land in the middle of nowhere now it’s time to escape.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.