LandInvestors.com Forums +Resources for Success+ Posting Domination

• Creator
    Topic

Matt
    Participant

Has anyone used Posting Domination?

It seems expensive, so I wanted to see what anyone thought about it.

Thanks

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Ron Mayfield
    Participant
    Pro

No experience but as an alternative…Seth Williams reviewed another course on his REtipster.com blog. The course (lifetime access) was $450 when using his affiliate link.

Caleb Fowler
    Participant

I bought it, I’d say it’s well worth the money, if you’re looking to scale. The course mentioned above is a ripped and re-purposed version of posting domination.

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Actually Seths adds some missing links to streamlined success and is cheaper to implement.

Matt
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks everyone! That’s plenty of info to digest!

The CL for Land Investors looks to be cheaper than Posting Domination. It doesn’t appear to be much difference…

Stephen
    Participant
    Pro

I did posting domination. The one thing I like is they have a facebook group that you can ask questions and get the latest tools people are using. The tools (IP addresses, phone numbers etc) change fairly regularly so knowing what’s working is helpful.

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

Hello Friends.

Can anyone give their latest opinion about Posting domination or Seth’s course? What kind of results have you had since implementing it? How much of it is responsible for your sales?

Thanks.

Matt
    Participant
    Pro

Hey @aillon

I ended up going with Seth’s course. I just bought it a week ago, so I have not implemented anything yet. It seems like a really solid process. Not sure how many extra leads I get. I’ll keep you posted. Email me at matt@nunnlandsales.com if you have any questions about the course!

Matt
    Participant
    Pro

Hey Michael! Email me if you’re interested in Seth’s course. I have a discount code for 20% off that is still valid. My email is matt@nunnlandsales.com. Thanks!

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

@matt,

Its been over a year since we discussed posting domination. How’s it going for you? What’s working and what’s not working? Thanks!

Matt
    Participant
    Pro

Hey Michael!

I went with CL for Land Investors. Shoot me an email if you want a discount link.

I like it. Get good responses and leads.

The feature that helps write the copy has been disabled through a third party app. But it still seems like a good buy in my opinion. Seth who runs the program is always available for help if you have questions.

Thanks

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.