LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Pensacola, Florida Checking In!

• Creator
    Topic

Cody Bain
    Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Cody Bain. I’m an officer in the USCG and currently a student naval aviator in Pensacola, FL. I’ve been silently following vacant land investing for some time now and have finally decided to pull the trigger and jump in! I’ve saved up sufficient funds for this endeavor over the past several years, never really knowing exactly what I was saving for but I knew I wanted to build a business of my own.

While I do have a steady career in the USCG, I am very passionate about building wealth to secure financial freedom for myself and future family. I want to spend as much time with loved ones as possible and dictate my own schedule. Essentially, I want to be in command of my time.

I’ve just sent out my first mailer (~1,500 2 page letters) and am eager for the phone calls to start coming in. I know it will be difficult to balance flight training with land investing, however I am determined to find a healthy balance and complete several deals in 2019 to get the ball rolling.

I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a part of this amazing community! Thanks for taking the time to read this

-Cody

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Rod Hall
    Participant
    Pro

Tremendous

Neil H
    Participant
    Pro

Congratulations on getting started. If you find juggling your career and taking phone calls at random times is a challenge, I would recommend having PatLive take your calls. I recenlty swtiched over to their answering service and it’s been super convenient.

Cody Bain
    Participant
    Pro

Awesome advice, I’ve been looking into that recently. Could be extremely valuable to have someone answering calls live

Erin Spence
    Keymaster
    ProAdvancedStaff

Awesome to see you here, Cody.

danielholmlund
    Participant
    Pro

Great to meet you, Cody.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.