LandInvestors.com Forums +Resources for Success+ OnlineFaxes.com $1 a month for faxes

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

OnlineFaxes.com

These clowns have some tricky marketing. They are big on Google adwords. If you search faxes or something similar in Google chances are you you will see their ads come up. When I clicked on them I saw some $2.99 offer and other ads were for $1.99. Their home page says $4.99. The trick is if you leave their page you get an offer for $1.00 per month.
    OnlineFaxes.com
    Its cheap and seems to be working like efax or others!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

You can pick your own number or transfer one in and you can also transfer the number out if you don’t like them some day or find a better deal else ware.

S. Jack Butala
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

We use FaxTalk. I am putting together a program that includes the hardware and software for a complete faxing operation. It’s a little know way to REACH hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals overnight.

FaxTalk

It has the ability to create a mail merge just like we complete for the mailers but in fax form so it looks like the recipient is the only person who received the document. It’s a little old-school but it works great.

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Faxing would be a fun way to try this.

Just in case anyone wants the $1 a month fax line I got the link:
    https://www.onlinefaxes.com/abuckamonth/

James Skinner
    Participant

Thanks guys, this looks like an awesome service!

Barry
    Participant

For anyone just starting out and wanting to keep costs to a minimum, check out efax. They offer free incoming faxes up to 10 pgs. per month and it works well.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.