LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Offers might be too high

• Creator
    Topic
    Dan Watje
    Participant

Hi LA,
    My wife and I are fairly new members…..finally got my 1st mailers out and have a lot of signed purchase agreements mailed to me and lots of positive calls.
    People are accepting my offer of $4520 for 40 acres and there are multiple similar properties advertised for $18-19K…..until 8 days ago an investor advertised a similar property for $8299.
    I was going to ask $11,500.
    Should I offer just below his $299?
    Appreciate any advice you can give.
    Thanks
    Dan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kyle Bryant
    Participant

Dan,

As with most thins, “it depends.” The other investor may sell that property tomorrow, in which case you no longer have him as competition. If you’ve done your research, I would stick with your original price and see what happens. Re-assess at 30 days and see if you need to lower your price to make it sell quicker. Repeat at 60 days. That’s just my two cents.

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Dan – Congrats to you and your wife! This is a big step. Your pricing sounds OK. Don’t worry about that one low priced property because it will be gone soon. I would only be concerned if 5 or 6 of them showed up at once. Get this deal purchased and on the market asap. Like Kyle suggested, you can start at your original price and then drop it after a few weeks.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.