LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ Nobody else does this!

• Creator
    Topic

Kyria Baker
    Participant

So funny! I just got told by a seller, “I don’t know why you sent this ‘purchase agreement’ (sarcastic tone). Nobody does that sort of thing, sending a blind offer out and hoping for a response.” Then without pausing for a reply, he proceeded to tell me he had 3 lots he would sell me. Life is good – and funny!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Kyria – Great Story! Ha. I have a potential buyer who is so intrigued with my business model that he keeps doing research on property that he has already decided that he does not want to buy. Then he calls me to discuss utilities and access stuff that he found out from the county (which I already know about). This guy can buy whatever he wants. His last land purchase was over $400,000. If he wants to buy my little beachfront RV lot, he can do it. For now, he is impressed that I have these properties and am buying more of them to sell.

I really love your story. Thanks for posting that one.

Kyria Baker
    Participant

My pleasure, Kevin! This mailer has also produced a couple of investors who are intrigued by our business model. Who knows what will come of it?!

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

Haha good for y’all @kyria

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Kyria – From my experience, contact with other real estate investors is a good thing.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.