LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** No Returned Postage

• Creator
    Topic
    Palani Wright
    Participant

Ive been doing this off & on for a few years now & with every mail batch that I have sent out in the past I would get a bunch of (return to senders) or (Undeliverables) back but since Ive been using corelogic & offer to owners I haven’t gotten one back…which is good but makes me curious as to why. Is corelogic just that good or is a address validater being used before the mail is sent out? Just curious.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant

@808wright Were you using “bulk” mail services prior to O2O? Normally this class of mail is trashed and not returned.

I will add that O2O states that they run the addresses threw a USPS address verification system but I’ve NEVER been billed for anything less that the total number that I’ve uploaded. So IF they are removing any bad addresses you are still getting charged for them IMO.

Palani Wright
    Participant

@Aggieland It was sooo long go I forget what we were using but that’s what I was thinking as well. Yes, same thing I was thinking with the IF any addresses are being removed.

John Pitkin
    Participant
    Pro

You have to use first class mail if you want undeliverable mail returned to you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.