LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Newb Tip – Make sure your data source has info for your county

• Creator
    Topic

Marcus
    Participant

I was all excited because I found what looks like a great market, spent time building a spreadsheet of comps, logged into RQ to pull a list and BAM! The county was last updated in their database on 00/00/0000. Don’t waste all that time, energy, and excitement, learn from my mistake.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell

Marcus – It happens and I have done this a few times. You can also check TitlePro247. They sometimes have data where RQpro does not. At least do a count to see what they might have. Why bother? you ask. Because if data is hard to get in this county there will be fewer people working there and making offers.

Rod Hall
    Participant

Absolutely I’d run the list for what you specifically want.

Marcus
    Participant

Good tip Kevin, I’m still new to being a Pro member so I’ll mess around w/ Titlepro. I complete agree about little competition.

Marcus
    Participant

How do I get into Titlepro? In my dashboard I see a code, but is that my login name or password?

Kevin Farrell

Marcus – You may have to contact support@landacademy.com to verify your password. It may be the same as hour LA login. Mine has changed so much that I am not sure. TP247 demands password changes regularly.

Marcus
    Participant

Thanks Kevin, will do.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.