LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* New to land flipping. New here.

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Barron
    Participant

Good day all!

Synopsis,

I used to wholesale homes some years ago for a short period of time. I quit because it felt a bit sleazy at times. Now I’ve turned my attention to land and I feel much better about the process.

I had most everything in place before I started, so the process has started out well. The only snafu I’m running into is not having enough capital to do some of the deals, but I’m working on that.

Aiming to be around here for a long time!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Frederik Jukema
    Participant

Awesome Mike! Sounds like you’re well on your way! Have you considered Deal Funding? If so, and you decide not to do so, I am curious why πŸ™‚ I am new to this

Mike Barron
    Participant

I’ll consider deal funding when I have solid, profitable, deals. My biggest task at the moment is declining signed purchase agreements for the deals I don’t want to do. I need to refine the price per acre on my blind offers, and narrow it down to subdivisions.

Frederik Jukema
    Participant

Oeehh I see! Did you focus on one area and recently find out that you used a price margin that’s just too high as too many are eager to sell?
    A curious case! As long as it’s profitable, it should at least be good experience-wise πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.