LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* New member on board

• Creator
    Topic
    Shawn Mills
    Participant

Hell all,

New member from TN here, joined last week, first mailer went out today! Plan to get another one out by the end of the week.

Member Since 10/30/2019.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Shawn – welcome to the LandInvestors Forum. Glad you are getting the mail out. Good luck.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Edgar
    Participant
    Pro

Nice Shawn, keep us posted with results!

Shawn Swisher
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Shawn, nice work getting started so quickly. I’m from TN as well. Fabulous name by the way!

"Buy land, they're not making it anymore." -Mark Twain
    Daniel F. Harb
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Shawn!

Like Steven says β€œYou chose well”. You are in the right place. I am 8 weeks new, and it is what you make it! Dive headlong into the business, and you will profit mightily, indeed.

I have a total of 162 acres I have bought over the last 6 weeks, 20 acres, 40 acre parcels, 10s, 5s, and this morning, I bought a 78.5 acre swath of land! If you fall in love with this business, like I have, you will grow wealthy.

Be ready, as Kevin Farrell says, and get mailers out! You will be BURIED in emails, calls, and returned PAs.

Last few days I have been running around like a madman trying to keep up, but this madman has the biggest goofy smile on his face all day long…. 😁😁😁

Get ready, Shawn, buckle your seatbelt, and hold on tight. You, my friend, are in for the β€œRide of your Life!”

Best of profits!!!

Daniel F. Harb, ARRT, RT(R)

Jannette & Robert Jackson
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Shawn! It took me a couple of months before sending a mailer, so good for you sending one out so quickly. Here’s to learning and earning!

Shawn Mills
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Shawn, nice work getting started so quickly. I’m from TN as well. Fabulous name by the way!

Thanks, what part of TN are you in? I recently moved to just a little north of Knoxville.

Member Since 10/30/2019.

Shawn Swisher
    Participant
    Pro

Just a little north of Knoxville…small world.

"Buy land, they're not making it anymore." -Mark Twain
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.