• Creator
    Topic
    James
    Participant

Hello and happy new year. Transitioning military member signing up and excited to get started. The member guide appears to focus on the tools first but I assume we should review the videos which are the same thing as referenced youtube courses (also referenced as DVDs) and they provide the basics. I have some of my family working with me and any initial thoughts about how to organize to take care of the most important responsibilities would be useful (step 1 build the list/ tutorial step 2 sort the list, etc). Noted we need a name and website but did not understand the purpose of the website upfront? Is the purpose of the website to list on the mailer so that sellers have a website with all of your information and documents? Thank you,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Hi James, and welcome.

Go through CFFL and Land Academy 1.0 before you start doing anything, the exception being Steve’s instructions in Ch. 1 of CFFL. I bought my first three properties on Craigslist after following his direction.

The answers to your other questions will become clear after doing all the training.

Best,
    Laurie

Antonio&Allison
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome James, thanks for your service!

James
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you Laurie, me and my kids are reviewing the videos and trying to come up with a plan. The videos say to get a phone number, mailbox, name, website, social media accounts, so working on all that as well. Also trying to pick a county in Texas (where we live) which understand is a little more tricky with less sales data out there.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.