LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* New and ready to go

• Creator
    Topic
    Jessica Freesia
    Participant

Hey guys, new member here. I am an owner of one investment property already (a duplex – plan to buy lots more) and I’m looking to land sales for some intermediate cash flow. I have already sent out some mailers and own one parcel. I’m really eager to digest and understand all the ins and outs of the Land Academy method. I can already see where I can improve a lot, so it’s got me excited to send out more mail.

In my “other” life I’m a stay-at-home mom to three elementary-aged kids. Working with land will allow me to work around the kids’ schedules. I am hoping that I can really change the trajectory of our lives and allow my husband to retire from his dreaded day job (to come work for me!).

I am already learning a ton from the tools and this community, and I’m grateful for that. Looking forward to meeting many of you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Jessica – Glad that you could join us here at the LandInvestors Forum. This is a great place to ask questions and get answers.

Kevin

Jessica Freesia
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks for the welcome, Kevin. I have already read a few of your responses and have found them helpful. It does looks like this forum will be a great place to learn.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.