LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ My first mailer

• Creator
    Topic

Aaron
    Participant

Hello,

I sent out my first mailers on 2/12 and started to get calls this past week…

Out of my 6 calls so far
    …one guy said my offer was 1/20th of what it was worth so his counter offer was 20x what he says the property is worth $720,000

…one lady said my offer was bologna

…one guy was very polite but said he didn’t want to sell, we talked for a little while

..one guy countered at 4x my offer price (he wants retail)

…the other few left messages saying they don’t want to get my mailers anymore

I have noticed my facebook page is getting new views so people are checking me out. I will keep this post updated. I am still hopeful that I will land at least one deal

Have a great weekend,
    Aaron

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Ariel, I don’t have any sales yet but I know it is coming. Remember what Steve (or Jill) says…you make money when you buy.

I had a couple people outright take my $500 offer, 4 others I paid them $750 which I was happy to do. I have a handful that want 750-1000, I am looking into if they are worth that or just leave them behind. Calls are coming in faster than I can keep up so I am just taking the real easy stuff

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

I guess this is no longer my first mailer but I never had a break its just been non stop. Getting a lot of calls all day today. I bought 4 smaller parcels off the mailer and one of the sellers also has 101 acres in Tx that I negotiated a price on.

Talked to a guy today who got my mailer on his 2.5 acre parcel…come to find out he owns 16 of them making up 40 acres all next to each other. He is finding out if the third sibling wants to sell.

Moral of the story…if you want to buy land send out 2,000 mailers per week

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.