LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Merry Christmas

• Creator
    Topic

Kevin Farrell

Hello Everyone. I want to take a moment to thank everyone on this forum – Land Academy Staff, Experienced Land Investors, New Investors, Lurkers, and visitors. The people on this forum is what makes it great. I learn things everyday from new investors and old pros. I try to give back some of my experience when I can and I hope that I have helped a few of your along the way.

I hope you make your business what you want it to be in 2019. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Marcus
    Participant

Thanks Kevin, Merry Christmas!

Erin Spence
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin!

I know that I can speak for all of us at Land Academy when I say that we’re very appreciative of you and all of our members, and we can’t wait to see what everyone achieves in 2019!

I also can’t wait for you all to see everything that we have in store for you. (:

Milan
    Participant

Merry Christmas and successful year of 2019 to all of you! I’m little behind but I didn’t want to leave without my response to this tread of the most helpful guy on this forum. Kevin, you rock! You’re incredibly helpful and wise! May all your dreams come true in 2019! To all of you guys!

Kevin Farrell

Milan – I am not worthy. I look up to you and look forward to every post from you. Have a nice holiday and I hope you have the best year ever in 2019.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.