LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Looking for decommissioned jet liner for sale

• Creator
    Topic

Milan
    Participant

In between land sales and land deals I’m trying to have little fun with this bussiness. I own great property in one of the Nevadas ghost towns with open zoning. I’m trying to do something memorable and fun and maybe put this little town on the map again. Property is 39 acres so anything is possible here. Highway easy access. The idea is to bring big commercial decommissioned aircraft to this property just for a fun of it and to have kids say they have the coolest dad in the world. So, if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who’s trying to get rid of aircraft, I’m looking for one to buy. The bigger the better of course. Thanks guys!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Milan
    Participant

Off course it’s going to work as eye catching billboard. It has to pay for itself.

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Awesome plan Milan! You’re my hero! I’ve had the same wild dream for a long time. Here’s crazy dude that built a 727 “castle” on his land in Oregon; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4382088/Engineer-transforms-Boeing-727-bona-fide-castle.html

You might be able to get one out of the Mojave or Victorville aircraft “bone yards”. Give ’em a call: https://www.airplaneboneyards.com/airplane-boneyards-list-and-map.htm

Go for it, you’ll be the coolest Dad!

Milan
    Participant

Thank you Chuck. Great stuff! It’s time to send lowball offers on airplains in Mohave boneyard and others. I’ll use Land Academy form and offers to owners off course.

Jake Robinson
    Participant
    Pro

Our local airport has a big plane (I think prop) commercial carrier – It was donated as a “landmark” – the runway is not designed for planes as big as it is – they could land it easily but it could never take off so it is there for good…

Do you have a runway nearby? maybe you can find something similar where they are gonna park it and not use it again but it could be flown in…

Milan
    Participant

That’s a great idea Jake!

The little town actually has airport in it. It’s not commercial airport. It’s one of those for little plains. But if they can land there, that would be fantastic!

I guess I’ll look for someone who wants to park their plain there and donate it? Wow! I already planed budged of around $100K for this. But you opened my eyes Jake.

Might be much less. Maybe I’ll get few off them if this is possible.

Could you PM me the name of the airport if that’s not a secret Jake. I would ask them about few details how they went about it. Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.