LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Land Recordings Being Delayed!

• Creator
    Topic
    Daniel F. Harb
    Participant

FYI, LA Family…

Sold a property 2 days ago, thankfully I called the Recorders office to ask a question, and was informed my sold property and new deed will NOT be recorded until at least April 13…. if then!!!πŸ˜–

This is in the County of Socorro, NM. Stinks! The lemmings are going over the cliff! Ugh!

So, be advised and talk to the County just to be aware of the timing and the delay…

Thanks for listening, and I’m off to complete our Toilet Paper Manufacturing Company so that we can become amazing multi~millionaires selling TP to all the freaks that are buying TP to last them until 2027!!!

Lunatics, they are! Don’t buy into the panic! Ugh……

~Daniel

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Daniel – This is not too unusual for Socorro. They only work 3 days a week and they will get around to your recording when they get to it. The deeds stack up like cord wood and they let them pile up. Then they draw straws to see who has to sit down and record them all. They can now conveniently blame the COVID19 crisis.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Daniel F. Harb
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks, Kevin!

Normally, over the last 6 months they have recorded for me rather quickly. Yes, maybe they have a β€œScapegoat” to take their sweet time…

The good news is, everyone there is always pretty gracious to me. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

Hope all is well, Kevin!

Great to hear from you!

~Daniel

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Daniel – From Member Chuck Lidtka

All Socorro County Offices will be closed until April 13. Everything will be delayed until that time or later.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Daniel F. Harb
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks so kindly, Kevin!

Hope you and your family have a really beautiful weekend!

Talk soon. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

~Daniel

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.