LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Kathy says hello to all from sunny San Diego

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic

Kathy Koji
    Participant

This is my first post, hope Im not driving around this website blindly. Im brand new and going through the videos about setting up a website. Can’tlocate the resources section from landinvestors.org, did it move? What needs to be on a landing page? Buy and Sell links? CRM? Im just not sure what is simple but important. Any help appreciated or ready to go site available?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Roni Kanter
    Participant
    Pro

Hey Kathy! Newbie, Roni here from the Bay Area! I’m still trying to find my way around the LA pages. Lots to see and plenty to learn! I used Lead Propeller for my site. It’s cheap and easy to follow for a beginner like me.

Sanju V
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Kathy,

This might be a bit late, but here are some links that I think can be helpful. One of them describes what Roni mentioned. I just recently set up some sites with investor carrot.

Hopefully you found the links you were looking for above. I think there are a lot of things you can get caught up in at the beginning, and this is pretty fresh for me having been doing this for about 6 months. A website by yourself could take a long time if you are learning how to do it, like I initially did. Same thing with setting up phone systems, crm’s, etc.

I will give you the advice that one of the senior members of LA gave me. Pick a county, price it, and send mail. That’s what really gets you in the business. Once you start getting calls back, you will see if you really like this or not. Depending on your budget, i would spend money on what will get you direct ROI, and then add the other stuff as times go by. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions, a lot of people have helped me along the way, and I want to pay it forward.

Sanju

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.