LandInvestors.com Forums $10K a Month for Life; Cash Flow From Land Chapter 3 – Cash Flow From Land Is that county “dominated” by other land investor?

• Creator
    Topic
    Aroldo Villarreal
    Participant

I thought I had found a county that would work for me, but upon looking at landwatch sales, the same guy/llc has many of the cheapest listings already. He is doing the same thing as we’re trying to do. I’m assuming I can’t use his prices to base my offers off since I would be pricing WAY lower than what I should, right?

Also, does this mean I should not market in that county which seems to be dominated by him already?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell

Aroldo – Yes, just skip that county. Keep looking until you find a county with maybe 3 or 4 (max) wholesale properties listed. You can still buy and sell there but you will be in competition. What you want is to be the only one with properties at 50% of comps. However, if this person had really lousy ads, then I might jump in with nice pictures and videos and cut him off at the knees. For the same price your ads, if they are really good, will get more calls.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Aroldo Villarreal
    Participant

Thanks Kevin. Yes, since my posting I found he is a land academy member & being really successful with GREAT ads. I appreciate your feedback and advice. I’ll find other counties. Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.