LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Infill Lots in Oklahoma

• Creator
    Topic
    Jarrod
    Participant

Hello All,

I have have a deal for 4 infill lots near Tulsa, Oklahoma. The price for the lots are $28K for all 4 lots. I ran some comps on houses there. Looks like the lower price sold there is $250K and the lowest price for sale in the area is $212K. I don’t know if this is a good deal or not. I don’t know any builders in the area to flip too quickly. Also, I can only buy 1 with my own cash. I would need a partner to take down all 4. Any advice?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Mike Marshall
    Participant
    Advanced

Jarrod,

On the surface it seems like the price is right. In fact it seems really cheap given the house prices you provided. I’ll just say that in order for them to be marketable to a builder they really have to pass a thorough due diligence process. You don’t want to burn bridges with builders in your market by giving them problem properties to look at. If they pass the due diligence process, I may be able to help you find a builder/buyer. PM me with the APNs and I’ll give you my general thoughts. It may be a situation where an infill report would be advised.

Jarrod
    Participant
    Pro

Sent you some info.

Jarrod,

On the surface it seems like the price is right. In fact it seems really cheap given the house prices you provided. I’ll just say that in order for them to be marketable to a builder they really have to pass a thorough due diligence process. You don’t want to burn bridges with builders in your market by giving them problem properties to look at. If they pass the due diligence process, I may be able to help you find a builder/buyer. PM me with the APNs and I’ll give you my general thoughts. It may be a situation where an infill report would be advised.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.