LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ I'm drooling all over my shirt.

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

Got my wisdom teeth out and am on loads of drugs. Doc said put my wallet away and don’t sign anything. But doc, I just sold a property for $4900 and only paid 2K for it. That covers fixing my teeth. I got to close the deal.

Called LandWatch to get my featured property that sold changed to the next one I want to sell. I’m on drugs so I asked how to get even more traffic! Featured for the State of CA is sold out but I can get a big freaking ad that comes up for anything searched in CA right next to what ever someone is looking at.

I made them a Steve Butala priced offer and haggled down to about $400 per month. Other ads like this see about 70,000 viewers per month in CA. They design it and implement it. I call every time I want to switch to the next property and they make me a new ad.

That might speed things up!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

my ad at landwatch

My expensive ad on landwatch.com went live, I can tell because the phone started ringing!

You guys recognize Steve’s pictures in there?

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Hey Luke,

Looks great. That $400/mo will pay large dividends

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

The ad has generated calls but not a buy of that property. People seem to be buying other ones though.

Got another cash buyer. He is driving over tonight with cash to buy my 40 acre parcel. I will believe it when I have the cash in hand.

Chris
    Participant
    Pro

@luketsmith

What is the “sticker price” for that ad space normally?

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

I think it was $750. I think it is per state and CA is the most popular state so in your state it should be cheaper. Also other guys got it before me so I am down the page or below the fold advertisers would call it.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.