You are here:--I just Joined Land Academy. Ben Dao from St. Louis
I just Joined Land Academy. Ben Dao from St. Louis2018-06-03T10:38:09+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* I just Joined Land Academy. Ben Dao from St. Louis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My Dream was to be a “Full-Time” Real Estate Investor since I was 18 years old. I bought my first rental property when I was 23. I bought a few more over the next few years. I was over-leveraged and making no money for 6 years. I lost everything in the great recession. I started from scratch and bought a 4-plex, rehabbed it and rented it out. I continued to buy 2-3 properties a year after that. I went through all the headaches of a landlord. I had to evict tenants, deal with major repairs and all that good stuff. But I will finally able to achieve my Big Time Goal of a “Full Time Real Estate Investor” at the end of 2016! I am still landlording full-time but I came across Land Academy about 2 years ago. I was listening to the Podcast and knew it was a more efficient business model. I bought my first parcel off Luke Smith and sold it a few months later. I did it one more time. Now I joined Land Academy so I can learn the process of mailing for deals and getting deals cheap. I know it is a lot of work but I think learning this skill is totally worth it!

Kevin Farrell

Ben, Welcome to LandInvestors.com. You have already proven that you can work hard so get in here and buy some land with us. Good luck on your land business.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.