LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* i am trying to convince my wife this is legit

• Creator
    Topic

Michael Vargovich
    Participant

Is there some outside agency that will vouch for you

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell

Michael – You will probably not be able to convince your wife until she sees it working. There may not be any outside agency, but there are a few hundred of us on this forum, maybe more, who will vouch for Land Academy.

Michael Vargovich
    Participant

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate your response. My wife is taking a stand at the 1800 for the class but is willing to let me join the membership is there a way to separate the two.

Kevin Farrell

Michael – You have access to all the forum posts and all of the podcasts. If you read all the posts and listen to all the podcasts you will have over 80% of the information. The hard part is putting all the different pieces together into a plan that you can execute. The training does all of that and more. Yes, purchase of the training makes you a member. That is part of the membership.

Christian
    Participant

Michael, I think Jill still does a free 15 minute phone call to access whether this would be a good investment or not for you. When I had my call with Jill I asked if there was a discount code for the education. She gave me a nice one and might do the same for you if they still have that discount running.

The 15 minute call is definitely worth doing.

Milan
    Participant

Do the dishes, housecleaning, cooking for kids, keeping everything in order in your house, hustling for few weeks and all that with a relaxed smile and you’ll be in soon.

It works for me every single time!

Anonymous

Hello Michael!

We can definitely help you. Please go to Free Chat with Jill’s Team

Regards,
    Anthony

Michael Vargovich
    Participant

Im dying to get into this and get things start but I do not have the funds at this time.

Antonio
    Participant

I’m married and I don’t have this issue at all.

Aaron English
    Participant

$1800 is incredibly cheap for what you get here. I Have spent an incredible amount of money and time in other courses that turned out to be absolute garbage and upsell‘s. I can vouch for land Academy 110%. Jack and jill are the real deal. Believe me I have looked for years. You will make your money back Easily on your first deal if you apply yourself and Follow their rules there is no question you will be successful. I won’t sugarcoat it. Dealing game has a huge learning curve, but just stick to it and you will be grateful that you did. After you your 10th deal you will be unstoppable. If you need any help give us a call 971–225-7024 or aaron@vacantlandguys.com

Matt Rogers
    Participant

Aaron nailed it. If you follow the program and you have any kind of follow through and drive, you’ll make all your initial program costs back in your first or second deal, at worst. You have to take action though and actually do what you’re taught. I made all of my upfront costs back in the sale of my first deal which I bought for $1,200, sold for $4,000. Program cost recouped in less than 6 weeks.

If you don’t have the funds to purchase the program, pay for your first mailer, and buy 1 or 2 small properties, then you shouldn’t start now. End of story. Save up and do this right. I started with $5k, and am doing lots of deals now. Jill and her team will tell you the same thing on your 15 min initial consulting call.

Leslie Lello
    Participant

Michael… I see that you are pro now…

I was wondering how much capital you started with once you signed up and also how is the process going for you? I am trying to estimate my needs once I get into the program. 5K seems low…

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.