LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Howdy from San Antonio

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Mitchell and Heidi
    Participant

I am Mitchell and my wife Heidi and I are excited to be here. We have been investing in real estate for about 5 years with single family rentals, live-in flips (house hack) and currently owner occupy a triplex with two short term rental apartments above us. We are here to take our income up to the next level so that we can re-invest in more small multifamily properties and generate additional cash flows with land sales.

We are a great team and have short term goals of $20k/month of cashflow so that we can travel with our two dock diving Labradors. We love the ocean and the mountains, fishing, scuba, skiing and relaxation. We are also dedicated to meeting more people who have the same goals and are doing the things we want to do in life, we are super positive people and hard working. This place is going to be fun for us.

The “drinking from a fire hose” analogy is quite adept and we’re a bit lost so far. I think we will burn through the education pieces once without any action and then go back to start trying to set up everything and begin our research. We’d appreciate any thoughts on that strategy from the more experienced here.

Other than that we will be on the accountability group this evening.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • James
    Participant
    Pro

Hello, me and my family also live in San Antonio. We are just starting out also so can’t offer a lot of experience at this point as we are doing the research and trying to get out a mailer in Texas. I probably prefer to have more data up front than most and have questions about pricing and statistics. Thank you

Wave Carter
    Participant
    Pro

Hello, my fellow San Antonians! Like you, I’m new to the Land Investment world. Perhaps, we can meet in the near future to share notes and/or experiences. Feel free to reach out if you fee so inclined.

Michael
    Participant
    Pro

Hello
    From Michael and Tami 😀. We are fellow Texans, San Antonian’s, and investors. We have been investing and landlording @17 years. Exploring new ideas and excited to jump into LA. We’ve been preparing and laying the groundwork for this new endeavor. We can help anyone with the mechanics of deals which we have much experience. Learning this new system has been fun. Let’s talk !!

Mitchell and Heidi
    Participant
    Pro

Heidi and I would love to chat sometime, feel free to give us a call 830-624-5991.

Mitchell and Heidi
    Participant
    Pro

Same here, feel free to call or text 830-624-5991! Mitchell

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.