• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

Sorry I don’t know how to sell land on Craigslist but I would like to learn. My ads have gotten absolutely no replies. Maybe you guys have some pointers? Maybe you have some examples of ads that are good at making a sale?

Lots of posts for land seem to not be in the area of the land. Do you guys think that sells?

I see pictures of property lines as the lead picture. They look messy and not inviting to me. What do you guys think? Think I should stay away from doing that.

Do you guys think the same kinds of postings on LandWatch.com or Ebay.com would sell on craigslist.org or is it a different context and audience that deserve a differnet ad style?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Eric Held
    Participant
    Pro

These are all ads I ran for two lots that sold (except for the 2.2 ac one) The headache I encountered was posting them and then not getting flagged.

Click Here

Chris C
    Participant

I kept getting flagged for my Craigslist post as well.
    Have you learned anything specifically about what they flag?

And which ads specifically did they sell from? (Which ad did the buyer respond to)

Thanks!

Eric Held
    Participant
    Pro

I bought 7 craigslist PVAs from a fiverr gig. 2 of these never could get a post live from. 2 more was 50/50. Remaining three was able to post ads 75% of time.

The flagging was related to
    the IP address and posting
    out of the area I think primarily.

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@eric thanks for sharing your ads that worked! There are so many ads out there I am curious to know the ones that are working.

I get a lot of tire kickers. They go to the property and stand there calling me saying yea I want it, this is perfect…………. No money. I feel like I am giving driving directions all day when I should be closing the sale. Couple more shoppers tomorrow. Maybe they will show up at one of the properties at the same time and try to out due each other.

Chris C
    Participant

Interesting @eric

i do not know about PVAs.
    What are they and why did you use them?

Amy B
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks for sharing Eric. Does Google earth do the pink lines?

Joe K
    Participant

@eheld

Could you elaborate more how you used VAs to post on craigslist from Fiverr or other sources?

I want to get past the point of having ads flagged down everytime.

Eric Held
    Participant
    Pro

Craigslist is definitely frustrating…

I did the posting myself, seem to have best luck using private windows in Firefox.

Like I said bought Craigslist Phone Verified Accounts from a fiver gig (7 for $5) and within a couple cycles of posting, 2 or 3 accounts nothing would go through, 2 would be hit or miss, and the remaining 2 or 3 would be about 50%. Also have noticed that in the larger metro (Denver vs. Pueblo or Colorado Springs) they get flagged almost 100%, whereas the smaller areas more likely to post through.

It’s a struggle…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.