LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** How to move a new landpin listing from draft status?

• Creator
    Topic

Steven Kish
    Participant

just created a new listing and it saved as a draft. Checked back the next day, still a draft with no live link to change that. Is there a wait period for internal review before new postings go live?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Erin Spence
    Keymaster
    ProAdvancedStaff

Hello,

If your pending posts are being moved back to drafts, it is because they don’t follow the Publishing Guidelines for one reason or another. If you take a look at the guidelines and go through your post, those are exactly what we use when we’re approving them.

We review posts twice a day Monday through Friday, once at the beginning of the day and once at the end.

If you have gone through the Publishing Guidelines and still can’t figure out the issue with your posts, you can send an email to support@landpin.com with the full title of any posts in question and I can take a look at them.

As a general hint, the vast majority of the time when posts are moved back to draft mode for further edits it is because of the lead image.

Thank you,
    Erin Spence

Steven Kish
    Participant
    Pro

how do you access the draft? or do I have to start over?

Neil H
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Steven,

I noticed today that listings (drafts and approved) are not coming up under Accounts > Manage Listings. For instance, I have 2 active listings, but it currently states ‘You do not have any listings”. As a result, I’m also not able to edit either one (but both are active and can be viewed).

I would give it another day to see if it’s fixed. I’ll send an email to see if it can be fixed.

Neil

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.