LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** How to Best Advertise Multiple Adjacent Parcels

• Creator
    Topic

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant

Anyone have input on how to best advertise 13, 1/3 to 1/5 acre parcels in NM that I just bought in a platted neighborhood in the outskirts of a newly developed area with scattered homes already built. Most of my lots are right next to one another, nice views at the edge of a small town nestled against the foothills. They all have dirt road access, with power only ~200 feet away. Should I best advertise them one at a time? Or all at once as a package deal? Should I contact a builders in the area? Any suggestions would be great for the most ROI.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Rod Hall
    Participant
    Pro

My comment would be to try all of the above. Contacting builders in the area well if nothing else provide information you can use in advertising or talking to prospective buyers. Selling individually or packaged is just a matter of math right? Perhaps there are more attractive if you can put several together to make a larger piece of land for someone

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Great input Rod, thank you! I will test all the above and maybe even find a mini-niche out of the results for the future. 🙂

Milan
    Participant

Chuck, I am dealing with similar situation. And I’m marketing them separately. If interested buyer shows up I’ll give him an option to buy a second one discounted.

You’ll have bigger pool of buyers for cheaper smaller property. Off course unless
    wholesaler shows up.

If you market them together is opposite of splitting the parcels. I think that’s counterproductive. But what do I know?

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Great input Milan! That makes sense because I’ve noticed there are already some Sellers in that neighborhood that own two or three adjacent parcels giving them more space and privacy or for investment.

FYI, I got them for a steal and was even thinking of also doing a MLS “Flat-Fee listing” on the Retail side for a couple hundred bucks for NM MLS exposure which eliminates a listing agent’s realtor fee and pay the Buyers agent whatever small commission they charge for vacant land when they bring a Buyer. They also syndicate the property advertising to 20 or so other sites as part of the fee. I just got off the phone with Congress Realty Services who does them for 10 states in the western USA and they said you can pay for a single listing and say in the comments there are more lots available. ……I might pursue this……more tools in the tool box. And of course use Craigslist and Zillow as usual.

Thanks again Milan!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.