LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hi Y’all from South Carolina!

• Creator
    Topic
    Kelly Johnson
    Participant

My name is Kelly Johnson and I recently joined Land Academy at the beginning of this month. I am 30 years old and I am a local retail pharmacist by trade, however, I want to dive into land investing because I have always loved land and the outdoors. Also, my husband and I work very long hours with little vacation time, so we desperately desire to eventually run our own business and stop “breaking our backs” to make corporation owners rich.

I made the mistake of first trying to send out neutral postcards last month while I was following the advice of other land investing individuals and it has been a nightmare trying to stay organized and call people back and negotiate pricing.

Since I joined, I have watched all of the training videos, and I just sent out my first blind offer mailer! I am excited and anxious to see what the results from this mailer will be. If anyone has any words of wisdom, I would be forever grateful to hear y’all’s experiences of your first mailing campaign!

I am so happy and blessed to be a part of such an amazing group as Land Academy!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell

Hello Kelly – Welcome to land investing. You are on your way by getting the mail out. Good luck to you.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.