LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello from the Bay State!

• Creator
    Topic

Rob
    Participant

Hello all, I’m Rob from Massachusetts and intrigued at the prospect of making land deals. I’ve been in law enforcement my entire adult life and ready to transition to my new life passion. Originally, like many of you I’m sure, I considered flipping homes. However, I accidentally fell upon Land Academy which immediately piqued my interest. Steve and Jill appear to have covered all bases. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the academy and all of you. Not sure if their is as many land deals in Massachusetts but I’m ready for some hard work and persistence which I’m sure is necessary to be successful. Thanks again for allowing me to participate!

Rob Disario

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Rob – Welcome to the LandInvestors Forum. You will get all the help and encouragement that you need right here. You can do this in any county. The methods need to be adjusted for some areas, but it is basically the same – send a large amount of mailed offers and pick the best deals that get accepted.

Erin Spence
    Keymaster
    ProAdvancedStaff

Welcome to the club, Rob! I would also recommend checking out our eBook (available on the front page of LandAcademy), podcasts, and YouTube channel. Our community here is amazing, I’m sure you’ll learn quite a bit from them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.