You are here:--Hello from Socal! Brand new to this
Hello from Socal! Brand new to this2018-05-27T12:59:21+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello from Socal! Brand new to this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi my name is Isaac Pak and I’m from Buena Park, CA. Nice to meet you all!

I am 23 years old, just graduated college, and am working for my uncle at a mold engineering company. My goal is to make time to pursue my passions, and so I want to find a better way to make money than trading lots of my time for wages. I am at the very beginning of my journey. Literally the beginning where all I have been doing so far is getting information on different ways of making money through mainly books and youtube. I was actually almost set on going into rental properties just last week when I joined Bigger Pockets. But then on my new member introduction page, Jack suddenly appears and says hi (hi Jack). That’s when I started looking into land flipping through the Jack and Jill podcast and the land academy ebook. To be honest, it sounds too good to be true because the profit margins are awesome, there is barely any competition in land flipping, and it sounds like there’s wayyy less work and worries involved compared to land-lording. All you have to do is buy the tools and the education for a couple thousand dollars, and then you can begin to double your money? I was very intrigued at this and so I thought that I should try it out at least. So that’s why I’m here and I am really looking forward to continuing my education here and meeting everyone!

Kevin Farrell

Hello Isaac – Welcome to Landinvestors.com. For a good introduction read all the posts that you can and then listen to all the podcasts by Jack&Jill – Cash Flow from Land Show. You will discover a huge amount of information about this business here. The profits are real but it takes knowledge and effort. Land Academy supplies all the knowledge you need and you must supply the effort.

Isaac Pak
    Participant

Hi Kevin thanks for the welcome and the advice!

About the podcasts…this past week I’ve made a small dent of listening to the past 30 or so. But I enjoy learning so I’m looking forward to continue listening to them and also looking through the forums. I definitely do need more knowledge before thinking about doing any deals.

Jill DeWit
    Participant

@isaacpak

Hi and welcome Isaac. Since you are local you MUST come to our live event in September! Please reach out to my team if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there, Jill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.