LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello, from Sacramento, Cal.

• Creator
    Topic

Mark Newitt
    Participant

Hi, my name is Mark. I live in Sacramento, but I’m planning to move to Idaho. My financial plan is to find some sort of remote work, so I can physically move to where I want to move. As a Painting Contractor, it’s hard to move, because all my clients aren’t moving with me. 🙂 This business plan looks very enticing to me. House painting comes very natural to me, after 25 years of painting. This Real Estate business model looks a little challenging. I here how Steven and Jill have a team to help them and Steven even said, on a video to find someone who loves to do the stuff I don’t like to do. I here there is help, but it looks like a lot of steps, time and effort to sell a given property. This stuff doesn’t come natural to me and I have no idea how long it will take before it becomes second nature to me. I’m not sure what to do. For a long time, I have been interested it visualizing what a given property could develop into. I have a degree in Urban Planning and have yet to use it. I’ve got a few ideas I would love to implement sometime in the future. Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas as to what I should do, please let me know.
    Thanks-

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Rod Hall
    Participant
    Pro

Mark, I’m in Sac. I sent you a PM

Roni Kanter
    Participant
    Pro

Hey Mark…Hello from the Bay Area!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.