LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello from Montgomery County, Maryland!

• Creator
    Topic
    Marcus
    Participant

My name is Marcus, I am a native to the “DMV” – not department of motor vehicles! The DC, Maryland, and Virginia Metro Area. I lived in NYC for about 10 years and then came back to Maryland to avoid being in the city while the pandemic is going on.

I have owned some businesses in the past, but none have ever grown to the point where I could easily step away from my full-time job. My goal is to make what I earn in my 9-5 corporate role by investing in land and then QUIT. My partner and I had a baby girl during the pandemic and I’d like more flexibility in being able to watch her grow up.

I’m eager to go and currently working on getting my first contract in place! All from watching and listening to Jack & Jill’s informative show.

I hope to build some great relationships and partnerships while I grow my business.

Thanks for the support!
    Marcus

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell

Hello Marcus. Welcome to the Land Investors Forum. There is a lot of information buried here. Ask questions and use the search feature. Good Luck.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.