LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello from Missouri

• Creator
    Topic
    Frank Malvagna
    Participant

Hello all. Frank from KCMO here. My wife and I are really looking forward to the land business. We have been in the real estate business for 15 years. We are full time investors that buy,sell, and rent. Very excited to see what land has to offer.

We are currently selling some of our rental properties to reduce management time/ headaches but are still looking to create the cash flow. Cffl is what has attracted us to this side of the business as we have owner financed houses in the KC area and those have proven to be the best cash flow deals. Looking to achieve the same from raw land.

Though we have experience in real estate we are very much newbs in the land business. Any encouragement, advice, or helpful tips would be much appreciated. We’re looking forward to getting to know many of you as we start our new journey into land.

Best Regards,
    Frank

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Dean McDonald
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Frank. I just started this week as well so I’m up for comparing business start-up notes with you. Good luck to you in 2020 and beyond.

Frank Malvagna
    Participant
    Pro

Hello Dean. Thanks for the response. I’d be up for that. Lets keep in touch. Happy new year and best of luck to you as well.

Gary Rowe
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome, Frank. In my experience as a member the past few months, LI/LA is a great community full of giving members who are more than willing to raise the tide for all of our boats. We are not far away as I am currently based in Arkansas, my daughter partners with me in this venture and she is based in our native Texas. I am not an expert, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you think I might be able to be of any assistance.

Judith B.
    Participant

Hey Frank, welcome!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Land Investor
    Los Angeles, CA
    Land4CashOffer.com
    Deals.Land4CashOffer.com

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.