• Creator
    Topic
    Melanie Bernhardt
    Participant

My name is Melanie. The best way to describe me is to say I am a California girl, lost in the mountains of Colorado. I moved to Colorado 11 years ago, and I love it. Somehow I have ended up in the city, but my heart belongs in the vast lands of the Rockies. That is how I got into this. I have always wanted land. The more I looked, the more ideas were popping into my head. There is so much undeveloped land here, and I feel it should be shared with those who love the land. So, here I am! I am looking forward to a successful adventure in the land business.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Ellen Britt
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Melanie! This is a great group. Are you planning on joining the Land Academy course?

Roly Gutierrez
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Melanie,
    I look forward to hearing about your success with Land Academy. It is the best group!
    Roly

Melanie Bernhardt
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you. I look forward to meeting everybody on the call tomorrow afternoon.

Melanie Bernhardt
    Participant
    Pro

Yes! I will be there. I am looking forward to meeting everybody in the group, as well.

Melanie Bernhardt
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you. I could use a little encouragement here, as this is uncharted territory for me. I am always up for a new and exciting adventure. I have been interested in this for years. I just finally got off my keister, and doing something about it.

Claudia Clermont
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Melanie, welcome to the group! 🙂

You took the first step, I’m sure even for Steve, and Jill was new territory in their start and now they are super successful.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.