LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Happy to be here!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Herbert Graham
    Participant

Hello Land Academy Fam,

My name is Herbert Graham and I am super excited to be apart of this journey with you all. From what I can tell, Steve & Jill did a great job of building a great culture in this community. I have been silent, learning and observing from you all and how this land business works and happy to say that I am very confident in the success of this whole thing.

Collaboration is better than Competition.

Quick background about myself;
    I live in Miami, FL (always looking to connect with like-minded individuals in person so reach out if you’re close!). I play professional basketball overseas. At the time of this post, I am currently playing in Girona, Spain. I graduated from PFW in Fort Wayne, IN with a Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering Technology (Have not put this degree to use and hopefully will never have to haha!). For the longest, my goal was to find a legit opportunity to make a living that aligns with my lifestyle and I believe I found it. Just like you all, I want to live life on my own terms.

Sorry for the lengthy introduction…

Also, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
    Let’s connect -> https://www.facebook.com/herbert.graham.7

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Herbert – welcome to the LandInvestors Forum. We look forward to hearing more from you and your new land business.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Judith B.
    Participant

Hey Hebert. Welcome!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Land Investor
    Los Angeles, CA
    Land4CashOffer.com
    Deals.Land4CashOffer.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.