You are here:--Greetings from Modesto CA
Greetings from Modesto CA2017-04-09T09:44:11+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Greetings from Modesto CA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Greetings from Modesto, Ca aka the central valley.

I am right in the middle of the state between San Francisco and Yosemite national park. I have been working the last 20 years as a industrial maintenance mechanic for a local manufacturing company.
    After 20+ years of climbing in and out of machines and working in less than desirable environments,my body (neck and Back) is telling me that it’s time to go into management or build my own thing.I choose the latter.
    I have been immersed in the land academy education program,listing to the pod casts and devouring the online content as well as following the forum.
    I look forward to learning from all of you and partnering with some of you in the future.
    -Allan

Tawa White
    Participant

Welcome Allen. I am new here as well. Been going through the content and currently researching counties. Good luck!

Claire
    Participant

Hi Allen, Welcome to the group. We’re neighbors. I’m in the Bay Area and have been doing the program since 2015. Just be persistent and push past any obstacles one at a time! It’s fun.
    Claire

Allan Baker
    Participant

thanks for the warm welcome.

@Claire: how long did it take you to purchase and sell your first property, and what do you think was your buggiest hurdle to overcome?

Rod Hall
    Participant

Hi Allen. I’m in Sacramento. My best to you in the land biz

Jason J.
    Participant

Hey Allan, my name is Jason and Im a new member living in Escalon. We should get together and have some lunch and discuss the land business. We might be able to help each other out. Give me a call if your interested. 209-481-8272

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.