You are here:--Going to form an AZ LLC, Address, and phone number but living in CA
Going to form an AZ LLC, Address, and phone number but living in CA2018-10-05T10:52:53+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Going to form an AZ LLC, Address, and phone number but living in CA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

I live in CA but want to appear to be anywhere but there. I know in the SFR world many people do NOT like Californians buying up RE in their state. I think I may have lost a deal in Atlanta yesterday because of this.

Call me paranoid, but I travel a lot and every state I go to seems to complain about Californians ruining the affordability of their state.

Are there any problems forming a LLC, virtual address, and phone number in another state, as long as you pay the fee to CA they will hunt you down for? I have no plans to move to AZ, but want to appear I’m from there, and my company is there. I don’t anyone who hates Arizonians 🙂

Thanks,
    Curtis

Rod Hall
    Participant

I love in ca. I have an LLC in a different state. I don’t buy or sell in ca. I don’t pay the franchise fee either. Doesn’t mean they wouldn’t mess with me anyway. I am just so far below the radar I don’t think there is must risk.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.