LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** First Attempt at a YouTube Video

• Creator
    Topic

Josh Brooks

https://youtu.be/deodKU66t-0

My first attempt at a YouTube video. A little long, a little clunky, forgot contact information at the end; but I thought that I would share anyway.

As always, Thank You for your consideration.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Chris C
    Participant

Very nice! Those drone photos are awesome! And the info and pics about the surrounding area are fantastic. Really paints a picture of what it would look and be like to live there with the beach.
    I also like the way you presented the buying choices at the end. Very clear and easy to understand for buyer.

What software did you use to make this video?

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Surprised that one did not sell already. Looks like you got a good buy on that one. Wish I could get some higher dollar margin ones like that on the books.

You would be surprised how many people take the terms. You might want to make the payments longer or higher. You got some mark up in there but why not more. Imagine what else you could use that money for if you bought more land with it. You could probably make more in a couple of months flipping for cash than waiting those terms out. I have been offering cash prices half of the terms price but am thinking so many are taking the terms I should make the terms 2.5 times the cash price.

Chris
    Participant
    Pro

I’m pretty impressed. You gave me some good inspiration for some videos I need to make!

Are you close by to the property? I was just thinking that with street view and google earth pro, you almost didn’t need the drone photos.

Josh Brooks

Thanks very much for the feedback, Luke, Chris C. and Chris; I really appreciate the support and recommendations.

Chris C., I used Cam Studio to record the video.

Luke Smith, I have not put it anywhere except Craigslist. Once I put it on LandWatch and Land and Farm, I expect to get a lot of activity.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Richard Castle
    Participant
    Pro

Really informative video Josh! I was considering using drone photos or videos to help showcase the property as well. It seems like a great way to really show off the property, especially if you could get some footage with that amazing Florida sun in the background. How did you highlight the lot in red at the 3:19 mark on the video?

Josh Brooks

Thanks, Richard Castle.

I originally had the property listed through a real estate agent, and she was the one who sprung for the drone photos.

The red highlight around the lot was done in MS PowerPoint.

Thanks again for the support and encouragement.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.