LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ Finally sent out my first mailer!

• Creator
    Topic

Marcus
    Participant

I joined this board nearly 2 years ago, feels amazing to actually get into the game instead of just spectating. 1240 mailers to one county. Huge thanks to everyone who contributes here.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Joe Schmitt
    Participant
    Pro

Congrats Marcus! You’ve passed the biggest hurdle.

joe@hyhproperties.com

Cody Bain
    Participant
    Pro

Congrats! I sent out my first mailer about a month ago, get ready for a wave of phone calls!

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Congrats
    Now go send another one!

The more you send the more deals you get to pick from.

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

Got my first response today, I’m excited! I could send more mail but that would hit my budget pretty hard. Gonna give this first mailer some more time first.

danielholmlund
    Participant
    Pro

Congratulations, Marcus. What areas are you operating on? Be sure to checkout landtank.com. There are a lot of people, myself included that are looking to fund good deals.

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

My mailer went to Tenn, if that’s what you mean by areas. Finding the time and energy to do this with a full time job seems to be the biggest challenge. I’ve got one deal, possibly, if I can get a response from the county field reporter. 5500 for almost 2 acres. Thanks!

Edgar
    Participant

Congrats Marcus, keep us posted!

Jenna B
    Participant
    Pro

What size acre range was this? Once I scrub the list, I only end up with 200-500 leads. Having to mail 4 counties just to get to 1,500.

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

1-3 acres.

Jenna B
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Marcus, Thank you or responding. How many deals did you do from this mailer? Have you sent another one?

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

Only 1, gotta put it up on MLS today. I’ve sent maybe 2000 since then and haven’t got any more. A lot of that is due to making mistakes, learning, and not focusing on an asset type. I plan on doing a coaching call with @rotortech soon to help get dialed in.

Larry
    Participant
    Pro

Congrats! I’m currently going through the program and researching states/counties. Hoping to start working on my first mailer soon. Good luck to you.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.