LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Excited new member from SLC, Utah

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic

Thomas Hybki
    Participant

Hey everyone! Hope you are as excited as I am. Personally can’t wait to find out more and really dig in.

I currently work as an account rep for a label company by day and by night I work for my church. Spend time raising my 3 kids and trying to find ways to continually fall in love with my wife (which isn’t hard! She is amazing!)

Other then that I’ve tried my fair share of side projects and very have really been able to put myself fully into it. So the extreme interest in this activity gives me a lot of hope.

I have a lot of experience with Virtual Assistants so I’m wanting to use their services to assist me in this project. I’ve already heard in a few podcasts that’s a normal action for people.

But any tips, tricks, or advice would be awesome. If you think we would get along as well feel free to message me. Always happy to make new friends – especially thoughs in a field that we are both interested in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Jill DeWit
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

@thomashybki

Welcome Thomas! We’re excited to get to know you and see your successes. It’s great that you keep busy with things your interested in – I’m sure land will be no different.

Virtual assistants is one thing that people seem to struggle with, so you’re definitely ahead of the curve if you have a bit of experience there.

Have fun exploring and learning, and feel free to reach out if you have questions. The community we’ve built in SuccessPlant is a great resource, and we’re happy to have you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.