You are here:--Does the grantor's wife's name need to be Preliminary Change of Ownership Rep?
Does the grantor's wife's name need to be Preliminary Change of Ownership Rep?2018-01-26T11:40:33+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Does the grantor's wife's name need to be Preliminary Change of Ownership Rep?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Happy Friday :_)

I got a question about the Preliminary Change of Ownership Report. Does anyone know if under the SELLER/TRANSFEROR it supposed to be only the GRANTOR’S names or their spouse’s names to. What about if the GRANTOR was a single man when he acquired a title and now he is married to a women and according to California law, she needs to sign a deed to.
    What about the Preliminary Change of Ownership Report? She is not a grantor. She is the grantor’s wife. Does her name needs to be on the PCOOR? I don’t think so, right? Cause this document transfers the ownership and she is not the owner. But someone told me that the deed and the Preliminary Change of Ownership Report need to be exactly the same. Same Grantors name.

Please advice!

Patrycja

Marilyn Sevigny
    Participant

Patrycja,
    What did you end up doing here? I have a similar situation.
    Thanks,
    Marilyn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.