LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Do you sign your offers before mailing?

• Creator
    Topic

Shawn Swisher
    Participant

This is my first post and it may be a stupid question but I’m getting my first mailer ready and I’m using the letter template from Offers2Owners. I noticed there is no spot in the template for my signature as the buyer, only my printed name. However, I’ve seen letters being used by other folks that include their signature. Do most folks sign their offers before sending them out or do you wait until you get signed offers back and add your signature then? Thanks!

Living vicariously through myself...

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Tim Watts
    Participant
    Pro

I don’t. I have a typed version of my name on the cover letter, but I don’t have anything on the actual offer. I’m sure either works, but I’m just trying to get the documents out the door. If I get an approved offer back that I want to close on… I’d sign the actual purchase agreement at that time.

Tim

Shawn Swisher
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks Tim, that’s what I was thinking.

Neil H
    Participant
    Pro

Each offer I send out has a signature on the purchase agreement. It’s the same scanned image I use for the cover letter.

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

My scanned signature is on my page two Purchase Agreement. It probably works either way.

Kevin
    www.FarrSyght.com Deal/Data Review

John Pitkin
    Participant
    Pro

I include a scanned signature on the letter, but I don’t sign the purchase agreement until I have decided I want to buy the property.

Shawn Swisher
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks for your answers guys!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.