LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Do we need 2 websites (1 for sellers and 1 for buyers)?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Pam Patron
    Participant

I have heard that several members have 2 separate websites (1 for sellers and 1 for buyers). Is that needed? Their reasoning is that it cuts down on the upset sellers when we turn around and sell their land for more than we bought it for from them. I am new to this forum and am just starting out. I would rather set it up right the first time. Thanks for your input!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Hi Pam – Welcome to the LandInvestors Forum! I have always used one website and I have never had a problem with buyers or sellers. Also, I have had sellers tell me that they checked out my website and it helped them decide to call me because it looked like I had a legitimate business buying and selling land.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Pam Patron
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply Kevin!

John Pitkin
    Participant
    Pro

Pam, I chose to have two separate websites because it is easier to focus on the target audience. My website for sellers/owners is all about the sellers and their needs, there’s nothing there about sales that might confuse or distract them.

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

I think a lot of history helps me buy more land people don’t question me as much as they used to if they looked at the website and or social media. I even make videos of some of the mailers logic and pricing on YouTube and when people ask questions I point them to my YouTube. Yea go watch those three hour videos and you can see what I am doing. See if they ever come back. I have sent sheriff’s there, attorneys, attorney general’s, priest, owners kids and all kinds of people I don’t know what to do with. Its instant credibility. I don’t think you should hide behind two websites.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.