LandInvestors.com Forums +Resources for Success+ Detailed ROI Calculator

• Creator
    Topic

Jeff Unruh
    Participant

I know Steven has an ROI calculator that is awesome, but I created a detailed ROI calculator also that shows you different types of results. The basic concept of this ROI calculator came from Seth Williams. I have tested the calculator and I have found no errors, but if find you see any problems, please respond to this post. If you have suggestions to add onto the calculator, please send me a personal message on this forum. This is not my website and it is a Google Sheet. I have added a lot of validations and help text within the sheet to make it easier to use.

I am sharing this calculator because the this community is awesome! I figure if everyone shares, we all benefit.

ROI Calculator

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Land4All
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks for taking the time to put this together and having a willingness to share it! I will test it out and let you know if I find any errors.

Jeff Unruh
    Participant

Awesome.

Jeff Unruh
    Participant

Ok, I updated the ROI calculator. People wanted to be able to change the Misc. descriptions. I now allow this to be updated. Also you will notice there is a new worksheet called comp calculator. This a basic calculator to determine price per acre, averages all prices, and what was the average acre size. This is for items that have been sold or properties that are have not yet been sold. In the future I will be adding additional features to this Google Sheet.

Below is the link to the ROI calculator and Comp Calculator.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uEEEGYopoeo0NDxohQPLCns58CH7HSOw-hNCT9KZong/edit?usp=sharing

Jeff Unruh
    Participant

Corrected a divide by 0 on the comp calculator. Also, added help content to the comp calculator worksheet. Finally, I added validation so that a user could not enter invalid information.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.