• Creator
    Topic
    Jennifer K. Dodd
    Participant

why are so many of these posts from YEARS ago? It seems like there is not alot of recent activity. Just curious. I just wonder if the course has been updated or when was the course content most recently updated?
    I’m in chapter 3 right now, which i believe was made in 2016. THe link to http://www.taxsalelists.com is not even a valid domain name anymore. I don’t know where to find real time content about tax sales.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Fred Pescitelli
    Participant

I agree, seems to be lack of participation. New version 3.0 is out now, should correct some issues.

John Pitkin
    Participant

I believe most of the discussion has moved to Facebook and Discord.

Luke Mitchell
    Participant

Yes, 95% of of all our questions and answers will be on our Discord channel, which should be in your Dashboard area if you’re a new paying member. Its a faster system for most of us and therefore, we have migrated over there. As far as more info on tax sales, you may find more info over there, however, this is not our primary source of deal flow. You can do that method and I started this way as well….but if I was to go back, I wouldn’t start this way. Send Mail! The best deals out there are direct to seller and not from the county tax office transferred by Special or Limited Warranty deed. You should focus on learning what’s in 3.0. Jack himself has said if you’re a new member to just go straight to 3.0 to be up to date on all the latest information we recommend. Good luck!

Send More Mail!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.