You are here:--Data2Doorstep question
Data2Doorstep question 2016-03-03T15:41:03+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Data2Doorstep question

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of Andrew Gulla REPS LLCAndrew Gulla REPS LLC
    Participant
    #2574 |

I just got access to Data2Doorstep. I don’t have the CD’s yet and I am struggling to build a list of out of state land owners who are delinquent on their property taxes. Any help is appreciated and if it is covered in the CD’s I will wait and see.

Thank you-

Andrew

Luke Smith

They don’t have to be out of state or delinquent. I buy land form people living in the area and not delinquent. Wonder if nobody else made them an offer before or what.

I think it is all about the one that says yes and they have a lot more to sell you too. All the other tricks are just tricks. That one seller can take all your money over and over to buy it all.

In the videos Steve says others scrub the leads this way and that way. He tries to get more leads to mail to by clicking every thing under the sun. Mail them all an offer, with a $ amount in it and make it freaking easy for them to accept.

Michel
    Participant

@andrew

Look at DVD 5. But i encourage you to try and watch them in order. I understand you need to get started ASAP because of your initial investment. As Luke stated don’t just focus on the tax delinquent sellers because you can miss out on opportunities. You can filter your results when you are walking through your realquest setup. Steve covers this in DVD 5.

Profile photo of Andrew Gulla REPS LLCAndrew Gulla REPS LLC
    Participant

Thanks Luke and Michel! Very helpful. I am waiting by my mailbox for the CD’s!

Thanks again-

Andrew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.