You are here:--Creek good or bad?
Creek good or bad?2018-05-07T20:10:12+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Creek good or bad?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Got a deal to buy a lot made up of three parcels for 20K. There is one smaller lot in the area for 20K listed no stream. Mine is on a creek and a paved road, power line and water hookup. The road is on one side of the creek and the majority of the land is on the other. Bridge anyone? Or is that too much to ask for in a buyer. Could build a bridge to three lots and sell 2 to pay for it and then some. Any thoughts?

Kevin Farrell

Luke – I would see if the other two properties would be enough to justify purchasing all three. Then treat the one with the creek as a bonus when it sells. That way I can list it super cheap or sell it to the neighbor. Having said that, I draw the line at making changes. I am not a developer and don’t want to go there at this time. Having that self imposed limit helps me narrow down my choices when considering buying land. Just my 2 cents.

Milan
    Participant

Based on where you are working now Luke (my backyard :)) I think you can’t go wrong with this deal. But, off course higher values mean it might take more time to sell. I’m sure you’re taking this one down based on your boldness and action mindset. So our opinions don’t really matter 🙂 Go for it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.