You are here:--Create PDF documents using phone camera and google drive
Create PDF documents using phone camera and google drive2019-01-04T15:49:01+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Create PDF documents using phone camera and google drive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone. I ran across something that I want to share with you folks. I recently was looking at apps that will let me scan documents to create PDF. I found out that Google Drive will do that already. So I made a little screen shot video of how it works. Check it out – How to use your Android phone to create and print PDFs.
    Just in case that link doesn’t appear correctly, you can copy this https://youtu.be/SSYbWeFBvx0

Not only can I print this to my home printer, but I found out that I can print to that printer when I am away from home.

Kind of Geeky, huh?

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant

Cool stuff Kevin!

Rod Hall
    Participant

I appreciate you Kevin. You are very helpful, especially those just starting. Your comments are always concise Thankks
    PS : what does publish my activity mean? If I comment and submit doesn’t it automatically publish in the forum?

Kevin Farrell

Rod, Thanks you. I don’t know what Publish to my activity means. When you hit the submit button your comment gets posted. Keep doing that.

Darald Berger (@AggieLand)
    Participant

@rotortech thanks for this tip. One note, currently this is only available in the Android app. The iOS app only lets you take a picture. But I use the Dropbox app as it does have the scan option.

Rod Hall
    Participant

@Darald. Good tip. I have iPhone. Look forward to your video 🙂

Milan
    Participant

iPhone users try app – my scans. You can snap foto with your phone and convert it to PDF. It’s $3 or so. I use it a lot in this bussiness.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.