LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Cowboy and Cowgirl start new adventure together!

• Creator
    Topic

C Hunter
    Participant

Hello everyone! We are Chad and Jeannie Hunter and we are new to Land Investors! We own a ranch in Montana and love to rodeo together! We are former insurance adjusters looking to make a new adventure into real estate. We have experience in many avenues of real estate to include fix-N-flip, wholesale, rentals, and commercial…..but we are looking to get into land deals! We are both eager learners and very HARD WORKERS! We are looking forward to our next adventure! So, saddle up partner and lets ride!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Rowdy Baker
    Participant

Hi, Chad and Jeannie glad to have you in the group. My wife Kyria and myself are in Texas. We also have a ranch we run a cow/calf operation as well as some other business. We have been in real estate a while and but really love the land business. So if we can do anything for you just give us a shout. HAVE FUN!

C Hunter
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks so much Rowdy! I really appreciate your offer to help! The same goes here…if we can ever help you and your wife just let us know! Thanks again!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.