LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Could use some Help with pulling first list

• Creator
    Topic
    Ariel Muller
    Participant

@luketsmith
    So I’ve been itching to get my feet wet with this mailer, and it seems like AP247 would be a good way to get started. I’m having some trouble getting my head around their system and could use some help.
    -I read I could get a package where I can pull 2000 records for $18 a month but I’m only seeing a gold and platinum package for $80 and $325/M?
    -can I pull a list of tax delinquent properties through AP247?

• This topic was modified 50 years ago by .
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • George Dean
    Participant

I know Steven is working on some sort of data deal for all of us. He recommended I hang tight til the end of the month before signing up with core logic.

From my research (not experience), I don’t hear the best of things about AP247 timely and accurate data results.

George

Chris
    Participant
    Pro

@arielm @luketsmith

It looks like they removed the bronze plan from their list of options, which is very much too bad. It was by far the best value for $18 a month 🙁

I only see gold and platinum now.

https://goo.gl/lrkoO9

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

That is not nice of agentpro247. Seth Williams who is a member on here has a bunch of nice YouTube videos. YouTube Seth Williams agentpro247 for a video on how to use agentpro247 and a link to sign up. He also has a code in his video to get 10% off of every thing. 18$ a month is sweet but then I end up buying data dollars to get old deeds for $1.25 each and property reports for $1.25 each.

Thoes fees add up over time as people call back and property research time starts.

Not sure how core logic charged for that.

My logic was agentpro247 is cheap and they don’t require a 12 month commitment. I figured I would start there and trade up later. Now I want to trade up and Steve says he has a better option coming!

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

It is almost the end of the month. I have not pulled my 2,000 leads off of Agentpro247.com yet this month so I just used them up in anticipation of sending out another bigger mailer.

Thinking I will pull another 2,000 in January merge them and scrub the data down to 3,500 or so to fire off.

Looking at their pricing plan again I still see their bronze plan available:
    agentpro247 pricing

Mine looks a little weird because I was on the Gold and called to switch to the Bronze. Got more farm leads that way.

It still shows Bronze $20 2000 leads on there. Use the 10% off code mentioned above to get the $18 rate.

Hopefully Steve will figure something even better.

Ben H
    Participant
    Pro

@luketsmith

Interesting you can still get to the ‘Bronze’ package for pricing. I called AgentPro last week on another issue but asked the guy if ‘Bronze Pricing’ was still available. He said it had been discontinued. He said it was still possible to get 2000 leads a month but it’s now $80/mo. I already have Bronze (got it via Seth Williams’ link awhile back like you did) – AP guy told me to hang on to that deal like grim death.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.