• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

So I went cheap to start and got AgentPro247.com for mailer data. Was doing a presentation at Thanksgiving on how we could buy up the neighborhood at a discount in a different area than I am working for land. Turns out that area where I have some competitive advantages in the rental house business does not have deeds and other public documents on AgentPro247. Maybe it is that county but I know the local police can do that from their squad cars so the data is out there and digitized.

Now I want to check CoreLogic. What happened to the phone number and contact info for Teague over there that was on the right hand side of the screen?

Does anybody know Teague’s contact info at CoreLogic. I talked to him for a while before but can’t find his number.

Claire? @lake17

Thank You!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Claire
    Participant
    Pro

Teague L. Shen
    National Account Executive
    PSV & Business Development
    Direct 949.214.1645
    Fax 817.826.0263
    tshen@corelogic.com
    http://corelogiclive.com/tshen

S. Jack Butala
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

@lake17
    @lukesmith
    @jilldewit

Jill and I are working on a deal with CoreLogic so LA members can access the exact same data but cheaper and easier than through CL. One of the conditions is that everyone who is signed up right now (like Claire) will be able to terminate that agreement and restart with us.

I’ll keep you posted. This is my number one priority in December.

Thanks, SB…

S. Jack Butala
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

@lake17
    @lukesmith
    @jilldewit

Jill and I are working on a deal with CoreLogic so LA members can access the exact same data but cheaper and easier than through CL. One of the conditions is that everyone who is signed up right now (like Claire) will be able to terminate that agreement and restart with us.

I’ll keep you posted. This is my number one priority in December.

Thanks, SB…

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@admin

Thanks Steve! Can’t want to see what you come up with.

Do you pull old deeds off of there and would that be in the new version as well as mailer leads?

I bet you can get a better set up than agentpro247 too or at least fresher data.

Jason Polley
    Participant
    Pro

@luketsmith
    @admin

Hey Luke, have you made the move to CoreLogic yet? If so, are you glad you did? Are you happy with the mailer data you get and property research you can do?

I’m using agentpro247 and I too get the feeling that the data is a little dated and some of the fields I like to filter on aren’t that accurate. I’ve had a couple calls saying the property I was inquiring on had already been sold. A good thing is off one of those calls I’m picking up 23 other properties he owns but the stale data still bothers me.

Once Steve gets the new deal with CoreLogic nailed down, I’m going to make the move. Heck, even if the deal falls through I’m still going to make the move.

Thanks,

Jason

Eric Held
    Participant
    Pro

In AP24/7 you can see the last time they updated the county data, by clicking on the tools menu, the coverage area, click the state your interested in on the map that comes up, and you get a table of the counties and the last time they were updated.

You can see alot are pretty regular, but there are some that definitely aren’t.

Ben H
    Participant
    Pro

My 1st mailer went out on Friday – I used AgentPro247 as well so but I did make sure to look for a county with updated data as Eric mentioned in this string. It will be interesting to see if AP data is sub-standard all the way around or is it county dependent. The county data I pulled (in New Mexico) was relatively fresh and the data seemed good (insofar as I can tell as a newbie). I’ll keep the group updated on resonse rates, etc.

@luketsmith you mentioned that AP didn’t work well for you in a certain neighborhood but how well did it work out (response rate wise) when you were using it to find vacant land?

Jason Polley
    Participant
    Pro

@eheld

That’s what’s frustrating with agentpro. I always check data freshness by the way you describe and I still got feedback that they had sold the parcel I was inquiring about “long ago” as they describe. As a result, I don’t have much confidence in their data freshness screen either.

thanks,

Jason

Ariel Muller
    Participant

@jpolley1976 how many of those responses did you get and out of what size mailing?
    (I’ll be sending a mailing out in the coming week and wouldn’t want a mailing to go to waste over bad data)

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

I signed up with corelogic today, and will get my mailer out by months end. I worked them down on price so just went ahead and signed up

Jason Polley
    Participant
    Pro

@arielm – I was testing out a new county and two responded out of about 300 mailers that they no longer owned the property. I’m sure there are more that just never contacted me.

However, I can’t complain too much because I’m getting a multi-parcel deal from one of the guys that I probably never would have found if not for the bad data! The other guy that called, said I was a dumba** and that I had no idea what I was doing, lol. Just an example of the extremes you get in the direct mail game.

Go ahead and send your mailer. I don’t think it’s so bad that you should shut down your campaigns.

Jason

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

I love the multi parcel buy story off of bad data. The more I do this the more I am thinking I should just send offers to everyone in the county and see who calls back.

AP247 Coverage Map
    That is a sweet tool. I was thinking I might have to call them to figure out their data created on dates. Don’t know why I never hit that button before.

For Michigan Alcona county data is from 2012. Some counties are missing.
    For California none of them are more than a month and a half old.

Wayne County Michigan where Detroit is. Looks fresh but I still can’t pull up deeds. I would have to order them from the county or find some other source. The Data is different as to what you get county by county.

Some of my replies were saying I had bad data too. Some corrected me, some were already sold. Who would think goverment data is going to be 100% accurate anyway. I would point out the data entry person over AP247 as the most likely culprit.

Eric
    Participant

which version of corelogic are we supposed to use and how much is the subscription fee?

danny brooks
    Participant

I just signed up for AgentPro and I’m trying to get out my first mailer this week. Quick question. When I leave the “Property Type” field blank I get a good number of property owners (600+ owners).

When I try either Rural/Commercial Land/Residential Land as the property type I get only around 200 or less for the number of owners?

So should I leave the “Property Type” Field blank in AgentPro even though I’m looking for rural Land owners? I appreciate any input!

Chris
    Participant
    Pro

@swissqb I noticed that too with agent pro. The county may not have categorized the data the same way that agent pro is doing it.

What I do is just try to find the vacant land using other criteria such as no improvements, no structures, no house square footage, etc.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.